Our pricing includes all of the amenities and services listed below in your venue rental. Prices are subject to change and do not reflect holiday rates. Please inquire about specials, incentives or customized pricing.
Mon – Wed: $5,500
- Holiday Pricing may be higher (Memorial, Labor, New Years, etc.)
- Please inquire about special summer rental rates and incentives
Venue Rental Includes:
list of all inclusions
The following is a list of venue inclusions as they appear in our 2023 Facility Rental Contract:
- 12-hour time block (includes set-up and strike time)
- Full Facility including both prep lounges/suites, main event area, catering prep area
- Full access parking
- Open Vendor Policy, Service Provider approval required and each vendor MUST carry commercial liability insurance
- Onsite Venue Liaison
- Onsite Venue Cleaning Attendant for bathrooms, general sanitizing, general garbage disposal and spill cleanup
- Security (off duty DPD officer for up to 150 guests) – additional security required for additional guests ($60 /hr for a minimum of 4 hours)
- General Cleaning (cleaning after event)
- 60 inch round tables for up to 300 guests (seated 8 per table – linens are NOT included)
- 300 metal cross back chairs – matte black
- 10 30-in cocktail tables (black spandex covers are included)
- 10 mobile/rolling garden walls (10-foot tall x 5-foot wide)
- Lounge Furniture: 4 8-ft long, white banquets
- Two 7-foot moveable cocktail bars
- Eight 8-foot long rectangular tables (four black spandex covers are included)
- Six 6-foot long rectangular tables (four black spandex covers are included)
- Three black textured, geometric backdrop panels (10-foot tall x 3.5-foot wide)
- 8-foot floral arch
- One 48-in round table/ “cake table” (linen is NOT included)
Audio, Lights and Video
- 40 up-lights
- Two 75-in televisions on mobile/rolling stands
- On The Levee Sound System – includes:
- Bluetooth streaming capabilities (Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, etc.)
- wireless handheld mics and lapel mic
Our Pricing Philosophy
It is our goal to make On The Levee’s pricing simple, competitive and fair. We are uninterested in the “nickel and dime” approach and do not want to give the impression of hidden costs.
At the end of the day, we want you to have the event you imagined without any surprises – especially no added line items on your invoice. We want you to have one price on your invoice and we want that price to include everything we provide above.
Beyond that, our open vendor policy allows you to customize your event to your needs and desires.
- Still have pricing questions?
- Need to customize your pricing even more?
Click the below button and let’s connect.